The latest MENG LS-017 1/48 McDonnell Douglas F-4E Phantom II plastic model kit is a product officially licensed by The Boeing Company. The assembled model will be 399mm long and 245mm wide. This kit includes a metal pitot tube, pre-cut stainless steel PE parts, paint masks, and three paint schemes.
During its service for more than half a century, the F-4E Phantom II has achieved a remarkable record as the first modern multirole fighter. Don’t you want to own a model of this famous Phantom II?
- This kit features an accurate exterior and details of the real aircraft. This kit includes a metal pitot tube.
- Leading edge slats and flaps can be installed in retracted or deployed positions.
- The cockpit, its interior equipment, and a boarding ladder are precisely replicated.
- The unique anhedral angle horizontal stabilizers are movable.
- This kit includes AIM-7M/AIM-9NP/AIM-9M air-to-air missiles, GBU-10 laser-guided bombs, and AGM-65 anti-radiation missiles.
- The ventral air brakes can be built in the open or closed position.
- The landing gear bay is precisely replicated.