Meng 1/48 Messerschmitt Me410B2/U2/R4 Heavy Fighter Kit
This Product Usually Ships In 2-3 Business Days
The Messerschmitt Me410, nicknamed the Hornisse ("Hornet"), was a German heavy fighter and Schnellbomber used by the Luftwaffe during World War II. It was developed from the Me210 and fitted with a more powerful Daimler-Benz DB 603A engine, which greatly improved its flight performance. A BK5 50-mm cannon was added to the Me410B-2/U4，which greatly enhanced the combat capabilities. Hence it was called“bomber-killer”.
- Perfectly replicates beautiful lines of this aircraft
- Detailed cockpit and engine are precisely represented
- Barbettes in the middle of the fuselage are rotatable
- Angle of flap, aileron, elevator and rudder can be selected
- Engine radiator can be modeled open or closed
- Two types of bombs are included
- Two paint schemes are provided.