Tamiya 1/48 F14A Tomcat Late Model Fighter Carrier Launch Set Kit
Estimated Shipping 2-3 Business Days
The Kit Features:
• 1/48 scale plastic model assembly kit of the Grumman F-14A Tomcat (Late model). Fuselage length: 398mm, Wingspan: 408mm.
• Features fixed depiction of variable-sweep wing supported by a single-piece part.
• The kit depicts wings with deployed flaps and slats which can be attached to the wing by support parts (NOTE: This model CANNOT depict wing at neutral position).
• The catapult shuttle and one-piece holdback bar with its nose landing gear realistically depict the F-14A taking off from the carrier deck.
• New nose landing gear part with retracted "kneeling'' shock absorber recreates the F-14A's takeoff stance.
• Detailed sections such as telephoto camera pod, AAX-1 TCS, ALR-45 radar warning antenna underwing, and four Mk. 82 low-drag general-purpose bombs (LDGP, 500 pounds) for a realistic look.
• Realistically recreated cockpit depicts late model ejector seat cushions, instrument panel, and side console panels.
• Includes the catapult officer (called “Shooter” who gives the OK for the operator to release the shuttle) figure and paper flight deck sheet.