The Hawk 100 series jet trainer is a British two-seat, single-engine advanced jet trainer. It was selected for use in a joint venture between Bombardier Aerospace Corp. and Canada. Some were also ordered and built in Australia. It is used in many variants by many countries friendly to England.
- 150+ Parts
- Decal printed by Cartograf S.r.l., Italy
- Decal designed by Leading Edge Decals & Crossdelta Decals
- Markings: Royal Air Force / Canadian Air Force / Australian Air Force
- Up or down attaching flaps
- Open or close air brake
- Detailed nose & main gear cabin
- Air duct & compressor fans are included
- Photo-etched part included.