Hasegawa 1/48 J7W1 Shinden Fighter Kit
This Product Usually Ships In 2-3 Business Days
The J7W1 Shinden was developed by the Japanese in the closing months of WWII as an aircraft which would be effective against the ever more numerous American heavy bombers like the B-29. The aircraft employed a radical pusher configuration with the engine in the rear and also featured canards instead of a conventional tailplane. The prototype undertook three flight tests in August 1945 but the war ended before the type's potential could be fully explored.
- 1:48 scale plastic kit for static display
- 55 parts in light grey and clear with fine raised panel lines
- Detailed engine air intakes and cowling with 1 piece 6-blade propeller
- Cockpit detail: cockpit tub, instrument panel with raised detail, control stick, seat and interior framework.
- Detailed landing gear and wheel wells
- Shinden No.1 Prototype Aircraft, August 1945.
- All: Overall IJN Dk Green with IJN Lt Grey undersides
- Flat Colors: Black, Green, Dark Brown, Flesh, White, Light Brown, Rust, Light Grey, Dark Grey, Orange Yellow. Gloss Colors: Silver, White, Blue-Green, Gun Metal.