Heller Aircraft 1/48 Etendard IV M Fighter Kit
This Product Usually Ships In 2-3 Business Days
The first Etendard IV M flew on 21 May 1958 at Melun-Villaroche, at the hands of Jean-Marie Saget. For the first time in its history, the Naval Air Force achieved transonic speeds. Between December 9, 1961 and May 26, 1965 it received 69 Etendard IV M.
Operational training missions on Etendard IVM were provided by the 15.F Flotilla from 1961 until 1965, upon which date they were transferred to the S.59 Flotilla (also called Shipborne Fighter School) based in Hyeres. The S.59 would remain equipped with the Etendard IIVM until July 1991, upon which date the Etendard IV M ceased to be in active service in the Navy. They flew a total of 180,000 flight hours and 25,300 landings. The other Flotillas successively equipped with the Etendard IVM would be the 11.F (1963 - 1978), the 15.F (1962 - 1969), and the17.F (1964 - 1980).
- Parts for 1 model
- 1 decal sheet