Hasegawa 1/48 F22 Raptor USAF Superiority Fighter Kit
This Product Usually Ships In 2-3 Business Days
Hasegawa has accurately replicated the Lockheed Martin/Boeing F-22 Raptor, a modern single-seat fighter aircraft of the fifth generation that utilizes stealth technology. First placed in the U.S. Air Force inventory in December of 2005, the F-22 is primarily an air superiority fighter — although it also has the capability to carry out ground attacks, electronic warfare and signals intelligence operations. Every plastic model kit produced by Hasegawa is highly anticipated, and the 1/48 F-22 Raptor is no exception. Officially licensed by Lockheed-Martin, it captures the intimidating profile of the full-size jet fighter, with lots of the sort of scale details that Hasegawa is known for.
- Highly detailed cockpit and weapons bay, which may be displayed open or closed
- Separate ejector seat rails in the cockpit
- Canopy frame features hydraulic assembly that raises and lowers the canopy
- Extensive scale touches in the main gear, nose gear and gear bays, right down to the hydraulic lines and ductwork
- Full pilot figure with two helmets
- Waterslide decals to reproduce one of three F-22s currently in service
- Photo-etched metal parts are available separately that add even more realism
- Impress your friends with this true-to-scale model of the U.S. Air Force's primary "air superiority" fighter!
One decal sheet with markings for 4 versions: 1
- "Hat in the Ring" 1st FW Commander aircraft 94th FS 1st FW U.S.A.F. 2009
- 192nd FW Commander Aircraft Virginia ANG
- 302nd FS Captain Aircraft USAF 4) 49 FW Commander Aircraft USAF
- 49 FW Commander Aircraft USAF