Plastic model aircraft kit of the Supermarine Spitfire, a British single-seat fighter aircraft that was used by the Royal Air Force and many other Allied countries before, during and after World War II. The first Mk IX Spitfires started being used in the role in June 1944.
- (3) kits with engraved panel lines
- Detailed cockpit and fuselage area
- Optional open/closed canopy and door
- Semi-elliptical or clipped wingtips
- Single piece propeller with separate spinner
- Separately molded control surfaces
- Detailed wheel wells and optional undercarriage
- Wing machine guns
- Drop tank and rockets (x2)
- Die-cut canopy/wheel mask
- Resin (wheels and exhaust stacks)
- Color photoetch accents (seatbelts, instrument panel, cockpit interior, exterior, canopy, undercarriage, wheel discs and other details)
- 100 page book by Zdenek Hurt and collectible stamp
- Decals and color painting guide for (39) aircraft - includes stencil data, propeller markings and data, optional instrument panels.