A German single-seat, single-engine fighter aircraft designed by Kurt Tank in the late 1930s and widely used during World War II. A-4 introduced in July 1942, the A-4 was equipped with the same engine and basic armament as the A-3.
- Engraved panel lines
- Well appointed cockpit and fuselage interior
- 7.92mm (.312in) MG 17s and 20mm MG 151 cannons
- Optional canopy
- Single-piece propeller with separate spinner
- Radial engine
- Separate cowling panels
- Wing root cannon bays
- Separate ailerons
- Detailed wheel bays and optional undercarriage
- Die-cut mask
- Photoetch (instrument panel, consoles, seatbelts and other interior, canopy, undercarriage and other exterior).
- Decals and color painting guide for (5) aircraft: W.Nr. 746, Oblt. S. Schnell, CO 9./JG 2, Vannes-Meucon, France, January 1943; Maj. J. Trautloft, Co JG 54, Soviet Union, early 1943; W.Nr. 749, Oblt. E. Rudorffer, CO 6./JG 2, Sidi Ahmed, Tunisia, December 1942; W.Nr. 760, Fw. R. Eisele, 8./JG 2, Brest-Guipavas, France, January 1943 and Oblt. W. Nowotny, CO 1./JG 54, Staraya Russia, Soviet Union, March 1943 - includes stencil data, optional instrument panel, consoles and other interior