- Engraved panel lines
- Well-appointed cockpit and fuselage area
- Single-piece 3-blade propeller with separate spinner
- Separate slats and flaps
- Cowl mounted machine guns
- Centerline drop tank and underwing cannon pods
- Detailed wheel wells and optional undercarriage
- Segmented optional canopy
- Die-cut mask
- Photoetch (cockpit interior, seatbelts, instrument panel, exhaust, flaps, canopy).
- Decals and color painting guide for (5) aircraft: R6, W. Nr. 14997, flown by Lt. E. Hartmann, 7./JG 52, Taman, Soviet Union, May 1943; R6, W. Nr. 14946, flown by Maj. W. Ewald, Stab III./JG 3, Kertch, Soviet Union, April 1943; trop, W. Nr. 15013, flown by Lt. U. Seiffert, 8./JG 53, Tindja, Tunisia, April 1943; R6, W. Nr. 19566, flown by ten. G. Gianelli, 365a Squadriglia, 150o Gruppo Autonomo, Sciacca, Sicily, July 1943 and flown by Lt. Av. P. Protopopescu, Escadrila 57, Grupul 7 Vanatoare, Kirovograd (Kropyvnytskyi/ Ukraine now), Soviet Union, June 1943 - includes stencil data, propeller markings, optional instrument panel.