Plastic model aircraft kit of the Messerschmitt Bf 109 was a German World War II fighter aircraft that was the backbone of the Luftwaffe's fighter force. The Bf 109 first saw operational service in 1937 during the Spanish Civil War and was still in service at the dawn of the jet age at the end of World War II in 1945.
- Engraved panel lines
- Detailed cockpit and forward fuselage
- Optional (canopy and dive brakes)
- Separate (slats and flaps)
- Detailed wheel wells and optional undercarriage
- Single-piece 3-blade propeller with separate spinner assembly
- (x2) cowling machine 7.92 mm MG 17s.
- Decals and color painting guide for (2) aircraft: W. Nr. 13088 Oblt. M. H. Ostermann, CO of 8./JG 54, Siverskaya, Soviet Union, early May 1942 and Uffz. F. Schweiger, 6./JG 3, San Pietro, Italy, February 1942 - includes stencil data, instrument panel and seatbelts.