Plastic kit Hellcat Mk.I/II 1/48 Dual Combo in ProfiPack edition.
US WWII fighter plane in British service.
Kit contains sprues for building two kits.
- Plastic parts: Eduard
- No. of decal options: 6
- Decals: Cartograf
- PE parts: yes, color
- Painting mask: yes
- Resin parts: main undercarriage wheels
- Hellcat Mk.I JV132, Lt. Blythe Ritchie, No.800 Sqn FAA, HMS Emperor, May 8, 1944
- Hellcat Mk.I JV131, No.800 Sqn FAA, HMS Emperor, June, 1944
- Hellcat Mk.I FN430, No.1844 Sqn FAA, P/O Hannay, HMS Indomitable, August 24, 1944
- Hellcat Mk.II JX814, No.1844 Sqn FAA, Sub-Lieutenant W.M.C. Foster, HMS Indomitable, Okinawa, April 12, 1945
- Hellcat Mk.II JZ796, No.808 Sqn FAA, Sub-Lieutenant Oscar Lorenzo, HMS Khedive and HMS Trincomalee, Ceylon, 1945
- Hellcat Mk.II JZ935, No.1839 Sqn FAA, HMS Indomitable, Sub-Lieutenant T.B. Speak, April 5th, 1945