U.S. Modern Aircraft 2 is a set of eight acrylic paints, essential for painting the authentic colors of the US Air Force and Air National Guard from the early 1960s, onwards. These colors can be used to paint models of aircraft such as A-10 Thunderbolt II, F-4 Phantom II, F-15 Eagle, F-16 Falcon, F-101 Voodoo, F-102 Delta Dagger, F-106 Delta Dart and many more. A profile guide is printed on the backside of the box. Our paints are not only historically accurate and specially formulated with top quality components; they also have been designed taking into account the scale reduction effect*. Our acrylic paints are ready to use straight from the bottle; simply shake, and the paint is ready to go. Dilution is not necessary when airbrushing AK acrylic paints; however, when painting camouflage or fine lines, add a few drops of our specially formulated thinner AK712. Useful for all acrylic paints, the AK712 improves the performance of the paint and is vastly superior to most other available thinners, resulting in a greater degree of coverage when applied by brush.
This set contains:
- AK2057 FS 36375 Light Ghost Grey
- AK2058 FS 36320 Dark Ghost Grey
- AK2141 FS 36270 Medium Grey
- AK2142 FS 36251 Agressor Grey
- AK2143 FS 36176 F-15 Dark Grey
- AK2144 FS 36118 Medium Gunship Grey
- AK2145 FS 35450 Air Superiority Blue
- AK2146 FS 16473 ADC Grey
* A model aircraft reflects less light than an actual full-size aircraft; this means the color applied to the model must be of a lighter shade to look the same as the full sized version. If the same color tones were applied to each, the model would appear darker as it reflects less light.