Tamiya Aircraft 1/48 P47M Thunderbolt Fighter Kit
THIS KIT HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED BY THE MANUFACTURER
This late-production variant of the already battle-proven P-47 Thunderbolt entered service in January 1945. Equipped with the massive Pratt & Whitney R-2800-57 radial engine with 2,800 horsepower, the P-47M's 756km/h top speed made it capable of chasing even the Luftwaffe's vaunted Me-262.
- High-quality assembly kit display model of the Republic P-47M Thunderbolt.
- Parts included for 3 types of a dorsal fin, and fuselage without a dorsal fin is also included so modelers can depict any "bubble top" P-47.
- Parts for initial production type cockpit as well as late-production speed brake are included for extra modeling options.
- Separately-molded flaps can be posed in both open and closed positions, and 4 types of propellers are also included.
- Various drop tanks and 500lb. bombs, as well as other ordinance, are included to depict many payload options.
- Comes with 1 pilot figure and 3 types of markings.