EXTREMELY LIMITED AVAILABILITY
The only 1/48 kit of a modern Operational US Marine Corps Osprey.
- All the latest antennas, jammers, and electronics found on the current Marine Ospreys. Even the FLIR sight, RADAR, and refueling probe.
- The entire main wing rotates and engine nacelles are movable.
- Can be built-in takeoff or flight mode. Two sets of rotor blades are provided. One for the flight position and one for the folded storage position.
- All the small vortex generators above the wing are in place.
- The ramp can be displayed open or closed.
- Fuselage with true-to-scale panel line and rivet details.
- Clear fuselage cockpit parts.
- Perfectly reproduced cockpit features and entire cabin structure detail is provided.
- Photo etch fret with fuselage grilles and Pilot's seat belts.
- Separately molded fire extinguisher with photo-etch bracket.
- Inside the cabin, you'll find all the correct passenger seats and many interior electronic system boxes represented.
- Detailed wheel wells, landing gear, and engine exhausts. Even windshield wipers are in the kit.
- Decals for one currently operational Marine squadron aircraft. The decal sheet is cleanly printed, thin, and in register.
Model Dimension: Length: 371 mm Width: 496mm