Tamiya Aircraft 1/48 Fw190F8/9 Attacker w/Bomb Loading Set Kit
This Product Usually Ships In 2-3 Business Days
In the latter half of WWII, the Luftwaffe Focke-Wulf Fw190 F series were the main aircraft used for air-to-ground assaults. The F-8, which entered the fray from the spring of 1944, was based on the A-8 aircraft and had the largest production numbers among the F series variants. The F-9 which had a superior engine output was also soon put into action. Both Fw190 F-8 and F-9 aircraft fought hard against the ever increasing numbers of Allied fighters up until the end of the war.
This 1/48 assembly kit allows you the choice of building either Fw190 F-8 or F-9 aircraft.
- Length: 190mm, Width: 219mm.
- Accurately depicts features of the F-9, including a wider propeller and a 14-blade cooling fan, which were different from the F-8.
- You can enjoy recreating a realistic airfield diorama with the included bomb loading cart and 2 ground crew figures.
- Comes with 250kg and 50kg bombs, AB250 bomb container, and wheel chocks.
- Pilot figurine, decals for F-9 (1) and F-8 (2) aircraft included.