The MiG-25 "Foxbat" is one of the most powerful aircraft of the former Soviet Union; maximum speed up to 3,000 km/h. The RBT version serves as a reconnaissance aircraft.
- detailed cockpit with instrument panel
- distinctive air intake ducts
- detailed engine nozzles
- Detailed landing gear
- canopy optionally open
- Separate ailerons and flaps
- RBT nose segment with camera window
- Auxiliary tank
Authentic representation of the following versions:
- MiG-25 RBT "Foxbat B" - "Red 04" - Soviet Air Force - Krzywa AB, Poland
- MiG-25 RBT "Foxbat B" - "Common".
Scope of delivery:
- Plastic model kit (not assembled).
- Illustrated, multilingual building instructions