Plastic model aircraft kit of the Avia B-534. a Czechoslovak biplane produced during the period between the WWI and WWII. In 1932, the Czechoslovak aircraft company flew the first prototype of a single-engined fighter biplane, the Avia B-34, designed by Frantisek Novotny.
- Engraved panel line
- Subtle fabric-over-frame effects
- Detailed cockpit and forward fuselage
- Single piece propeller with separate spinner
- Detailed undercarriage
- Arresting hook
- Optional windscreen or canopy
- Die cut mask
- Color photoetch (seatbelts, instrument panel, control stick, fuselage, windscreen and other interior and exterior accents).
- Decals and color painting guide for (5) aircraft: cn 592, Erprobungsstelle Travemunde, Germany, 1940/1941; cn 524, Jagdfliegerschule 3 or 4, Germany, early 1940's; Flugzeugfuhrerschule A/B 115, Wels, Germany, June 1942; AIr Regiment 4, Praha-Kbely, Czecho-Slovak Republic, March 1939 and cn 519, letka 13, No.13 Squadron, Spisska Nova Ves, Slovak Republic, 1941 - includes stencil data, rigging diagram, optional instrument panel