Grumman-built carrier-capable WWII fighter; the most successful combat aircraft, is presented here in its most produced variant.
- Extensively detailed R-2800-10W engine
- Fully detailed cockpit with optional resin seat
- Three bladed propeller
- Clear parts with two versions of windscreens
- Detailed landing gear with the choice of plastic or resin wheels and the choice of two different cowls
- Separate control surfaces, external fuel tank and two 250 lbs bombs.
- Decals are provided for four versions: F6F-5 of VF-46, USS Independence 1945, F6F-5 of VF-83 USS Essex, 1945, F6F-5 of VF-29, USS Cabot 1945 and F6F-5 of VF-24, US Santee (CVE-29) 1945.